Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's OFFICIAL!!



As I am sure you, the three people who read this blog, have already heard... Kerry and I got engaged. On Thursday past (the 12th July) at Crawfordsburn Country Park, I got down on the one knee and asked Kerry would she do me the greatest honour and give me the greatest privilige and pleasure in consenting to be my wife... and she said yes. Any of you who know Kerry will know how blessed and fortunate I am for her to say yes!! We are making arrangements at the minute and although no date has been set we are hoping for the end of August/ start of September 2008. I think I speak for both of us when I say that we are busting for it to come around and that we would value your prayers as we make the plans, and prepare ourselves to live as husband and wife in the model shown to us in the relationship between Christ and His bride, the church.
On this note, I would like to thank any of you reading this who have made a point of making Kerry and I a point of prayer. We have valued it greatly, and may it continue into this new stage of our relationship together.

1 comment:

Boaly said...

CONGRTULATIONS