Saturday, April 19, 2008

Check it out...

While I have my break in work, I thought I would add a few good resources that I have come across in the last week or so.

Firstly, Joshua Harris has posted an article he has written, for the Tabletalk magazine, on the theme of mentoring. As someone truly convinced of the need, and biblical model, of mentoring I enjoyed the article. Check it out here.

Secondly, I have been reading some books by R Kent Hughes recently and have found them to be of incredible challenge and encouragement. So, having been blessed by his writing I searched the internet for some audio messages. To my surprise, and great gain, I found alot of his and some other notable pastors/teachers. Check them out here.

Thirdly, and finally, I came across a cracker site called the Shepherd's Fellowship. It is an amazing site. It does require registration to have full access and use of the site, but registration is a free and simple process. Once registered you have full use of the forums, download of messages and much more. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Boaly said...

Thanks for pointing to these resources bro! Just been looking at them and as I write a couple are downloading!