Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Long Time In Coming...

Well, I wish I could say that my return to the blogsphere is an occasion for joy and adulation but it is not the case. A while ago, our dear brother Gary posted about Piper's article on abortion. I think many will agree that it was an article that proved heart rending for many of us as we read of a particular procedure that had been carried out. Tonight I was working my way through the archives of Justin Taylor's blog and found the following video. I watched it, along with two dear brothers, and we all were given much to contemplate and hopefully much to fight for! Watch it! Then pray! I think another post on the topic will probably come, but not now. Not after the video. The reality is devastating!



1 comment:

Boaly said...

Brother, the picture I see when I first come to this post is enough to turn my stomach, after seeing it I couldn't face watching the full thing. Even the word 'abortion' is making me sick in these days. The reality of these murders is heart wrenching!
Christ, save many of these doctors and lead them to repent of this evil! Lead many women to trust you rather than the 'easy' way out! May the church arise in such a way as to support pregnant women, to fight against this evil, to comfort, councell and support women who have been deceived into it but find empty sorrow afterward!
Father we repent that we are so evil as to permit by law the death of children!