Monday, October 08, 2007

A New Effort...

Well... this blog has existed for some time. I have been so inconsistent with updates due to laziness, lack of discipline and lack of things to say. However, over the last while, I have been enjoying looking through quite a few different blogs and websites, and being taught and refreshed by the things that I have read. So, I thought why not use this blog in an attempt to gather together all of those things for other people to see, and also to introduce some new people to all 4 of you through interviews.

So, from now on, this will be a new sustained effort to accomplish just that. Over the next few days, the page will be updated with all the good links that you will need and the posts beginning to be added.

This venture is not my way of telling the world that I have it all together and that I am the fount of all knowledge. It is my way of saying I have so much to learn, and that God is using so many different sites and teachers to show me,

1. how much I really do still need to learn
2. how great He really is
3. that we should tell of His greatness and His glory and His truth to others so that we can all rejoice in the great and true and gracious God that we have.

So make yourself at home. Please add your comments and discuss what is being put up! Enjoy the journey of learning! If you have any suggestions for interviews or improvements, then please e-mail them to me and I will consider them all! Thanks, and don't be strangers.

No comments: